Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
We are looking to hire a R&D Associate /Sr. R&D Associate – Product Development (Powders), Clean Future and Operations in our Home Care team based in Mumbai:
- Laundry category has consistent growth globally.
- Category has decided to accelerate this growth in the South Asia
- Major emphasis has been laid in the space of Premium laundry detergent powders through development of foundation products and market development initiatives.
- Scope and complexity of these projects is high and there is significant existing deploy workload on entire premium powders portfolio.
- Therefore, it has been agreed by category to have a dedicated development officer (WL 1B) to be deployed on laundry powders portfolio to manage formulation & processing.
Innovation and 5S Responsibilities
- Work stream support for all innovation and VIP projects for all South Asia premium laundry powder projects
- Establish initial process feasibility (pilot scale) and establish main plant feasibility based on pilot scale learnings.
- Suggest modifications based on technical learning’s and understanding.
- Develop or make batches using different technology approach.
- Track shelf-life studies for projectsand carry out the storage studies adhering to the standard protocols.
- Assess and interpret data obtained during sample storage.
- Defining the RM and FG specification for the innovation and VIP projects
- Execute consumer testing, logistics management and project team updates.
- Part of innovation network team and ensuring OTIF delivery in landing the projects
- Support CTI/Packaging sample preparation work.
- Approval & development of local supplier base for global specifications
Delivered quality and consumer Complaint.
- Partner with Supply Chain & Quality teams on technical matters for Quality improvement, & delivery of Quality metric targets in the region
- Input to resolve quality complaint and take corrective and preventive actions.
- Responsible for technical input into local care line operation
- Conduct Process FMEAs, Risk Assessments to ensure the consistency in delivered quality.
Competition & Others
- Monitor competitor activity, ensuring GDC & Brand teams are fully briefed.
- Ensure robust claim support & regulatory compliance for all brands & communications.
- Deployment of complex & novel technologies
- Provide technical support complex competition challenge and legal battles.
- Root cause analysis of quality issues & consumer complaints
- Managing product improvement & material cost reduction program often simultaneously
- Lead 5S for laundry powders and network with regional & global touchpoints.
Lateral contact the candidate will have exposure
- Stakeholder interface with Laundry R&D Director, CCBT, GDC, Discover, SEAC, Regulatory teams.
- Partnering with Regional / Global Brand Development & Local Brand Building teams
- Supply Chain, Supply Management & CQA
- Interface with suppliers & external agencies, labs, technical institutes & experts
- Other R&D interface: CTI, appraisal, packaging, processing
- Minimum Qualification - MSc Chemistry / M Pharm/ BE Chemical Engineering / B.Tech. Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in R&D (HPC)
- Area of Specialization – Product Development / Technology Development / process engineering
- Experience of working in cross cultural team on regional / global projects is required.
Connectez-vous avec nous
Nous cherchons toujours à nous connecter avec ceux qui partagent un intérêt pour un avenir durable.
Entrez en contact avec Unilever PLC et les équipes spécialisées de notre siège social, ou trouvez des contacts dans le monde entier.Nous contacter