Seventh Generation is looking for a community-oriented marketer to join our Digital Hub. This role will lead the strategy, execution and performance of evergreen and seasonal campaigns across Email and Social channels that grow the Seventh Generation community and deliver on our full-funnel objectives. This is a highly analytical role that will require both strategic vision and strong cross-functional partnerships to deliver results for the team and company.
Five Core Values at Seventh Generation:
Care Wholeheartedly.We have big hearts: they are full of our love for the planet, our consumers, our people, our partners, our products, and our brand. Collaborate Deliberately.It takes a village right? Together we can achieve things that we could never have done by ourselves. Not to mention it’s a lot less lonely. Nurture Nature.Nature got it right. We know it. That’s why we aspire to design products from plants not petroleum, from fields not factories. Innovate Disruptively.If you always do what you have done you will always get what you always got. We think innovation and creativity can change the world. Be a Trusted Brand.Can a company be a friend? We like to think so. We love our consumers and we hope they love and trust us.
- Develop marketing strategies and KPIs for both the Email & Social Media channels that deliver performance across the marketing funnel
- Directly manage Email and Social Media (both paid and organic) channels:
- Own the budget and returns of the campaigns
- Tightly optimize targeting, creative and campaign structure in response to changes in the business and competitive landscape
- Develop deep relationships with agency and vendor partners that unlock disproportionate learning and growth for the brand
- Develop and deploy content as needed, including writing your own copy, utilizing freelancers, or working with other creative resources to execute on your vision
- Manage creative briefing with internal and external resources to deliver visual assets that drive consumer purchase with the right content for the right platform
- Work with Consumer Insights and Brand teams to develop and deploy targeting best practices
- Collaborate with the entire marketing team to grow and activate Seventh Generation’s first-party audiences
- Partner with the dComm, Shopper and Creative teams to align on the annual content calendar covering both evergreen and seasonal/cultural moments, to create an exceptional digital consumer experience
- Partner with Marketing Technology team to operationalize agile audience segmentation, personalization and automation
- Codevelop reporting that consistently delivers insights and actions to the team and organization
- Identify new marketing opportunities to deliver on the business’s growth goals
- Collaborate with the Brand and Sales teams to deliver sustainable growth, a great consumer experience while leveraging the voice of the brand(s)
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- BS/BA with 4+ years of relevant analytical or strategic marketing experience
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills including familiarity with A/B testing techniques
- Excellent communication and effective writing skills
- Experience with Facebook/Instagram, Twitter or other social media management & ad buying platforms is highly relevant but not required
- Self-starter who is ready to work independently and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Experience with briefing, internet/e-commerce concepts, standards, practices and language
- Strong organizational and project management experience to drive for deadlines
- Loves to work on, and contribute to, a fast and agile team with a strong mission
Key Competencies Desired:
- Growth Mindset: A strong focus on growth through a winning, competitive mindset. Understanding key competitors and how we would win through differentiating our mix.
- Consumer & Customer Focus: Putting our consumers & customers first is a must. Distilling consumer understanding into key insights as well as understanding the customer proposition are instrumental to success.
- Bias for Action: A heightened emphasis on speed and urgency in all our actions. In order to ensure our continued category leadership, the successful candidate will have to think outside the box and challenge traditional ways of working in order to ensure quick delivery.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connectez-vous avec nous
Nous cherchons toujours à nous connecter avec ceux qui partagent un intérêt pour un avenir durable.
Entrez en contact avec Unilever PLC et les équipes spécialisées de notre siège social, ou trouvez des contacts dans le monde entier.Nous contacter