Background & Purpose of the Job: As the leading mayonnaise brand in the US, we have the responsibility to provide the people who love our products with condiments that not only taste good but are a force for good. Put simply, we believe in Real Taste and Less Waste, that’s why we’re committed to tackling the packaging waste of our products.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Unloads and loads trucks with incoming and outgoing materials.
- Moves and stores a variety of materials, parts or products.
- Checks incoming materials and reports shortages or damaged materials.
- Transfers materials between departments, using a hand or power truck.
- Fills orders from storage areas and delivers to designated departments.
- Stacks pallets and arranges materials as directed and adheres to safety guidelines in performing such work.
- May operate other equipment on occasion, such as a walking crane or hoist.
Click below to preview a day in the life at Unilever.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years’ forklift operation experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of safety program
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening and background check
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connectez-vous avec nous
Nous cherchons toujours à nous connecter avec ceux qui partagent un intérêt pour un avenir durable.
Entrez en contact avec Unilever PLC et les équipes spécialisées de notre siège social, ou trouvez des contacts dans le monde entier.Nous contacter