Location: Remote - USA; Preferred Nashville, TN
Background & Purpose of the Job
This position provides Category Management leadership for Value Channel, delivering category
growth opportunities based on analytics and insights.
This position interfaces with the customer and internal partners across several disciplines,
providing strategic, consultative category guidance on multiple categories. This position
will derive growth strategies from data, while leveraging effective communication and influence
to drive measurable results with the customer and Unilever.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement actionable category growth strategies through the Customer’s strategic planning process, leveraging category and shopper insights
- Grow the category by identifying opportunities and delivering recommendations using all Category Management capabilities, including point-of-sale data, panel data, planogram software and data visualization tools
- Liaison between the Customer and Unilever headquarter teams to provide a strategic point of view on the categories and facilitate the execution of initiatives with the Customer
- Decompose business situations and apply the appropriate category management tools to maximize business results
- This role has fundamental category responsibilities to include shopper data expertise, assortment and shelf management, and cross functional partnership.
- Maintain customer confidentiality of sensitive material
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- CPG experience required - minimum 2-4 years of experience in Category Management or related role
- Must have experience with syndicated data sources (i.e., ACNielsen, IRI, Household Panel), point of sale data, planogram software
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to develop, maintain and grow professional relationships with trust at the core
- Team commitment – highly motivated – brings fun to work
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connectez-vous avec nous
Nous cherchons toujours à nous connecter avec ceux qui partagent un intérêt pour un avenir durable.
Entrez en contact avec Unilever PLC et les équipes spécialisées de notre siège social, ou trouvez des contacts dans le monde entier.Nous contacter