Seventh Generation is looking for an Analyst to join our Digital Hub. This role will help coordinate and optimize the growing marketing budget across teams, channels and tactics while delivering on our marketing objectives. The mission of Seventh Generation is to inspire a consumer revolution that nurtures the health of the next Seventh Generations. By establishing a talent powerhouse that brings our principles, practices, and partnerships to life we will build the most trusted brand in the industry. This roll will uniquely touch every part of the Marketing department and will have exposure to senior leadership as we make strategic decisions to support our long term objectives.
Five Core Values at Seventh Generation:
Care Wholeheartedly.We have big hearts: they are full of our love for the planet, our consumers, our people, our partners, our products, and our brand. Collaborate Deliberately.It takes a village right? Together we can achieve things that we could never have done by ourselves. Not to mention it’s a lot less lonely. Nurture Nature.Nature got it right. We know it. That’s why we aspire to design products from plants not petroleum, from fields not factories. Innovate Disruptively.If you always do what you have done you will always get what you always got. We think innovation and creativity can change the world. Be a Trusted Brand.Can a company be a friend? We like to think so. We love our consumers and we hope they love and trust us.
- Lead holistic budget management for Marketing, partnering across the department and Finance to deliver the year.
- Guide the annual budget planning process, integrating guidance from Unilever and internal brand expectations
- Coordinate the monthly budget process across the marketing budget holders
- Execute budget changes in multiple systems across the home care categories
- Identify risks & opportunities in the budget & work with stakeholders to adjust accordingly
- Identify process improvements or automation opportunities to improve ease or accuracy in the budget process
- Partner with the Media lead to build & syndicate best in class strategies for online Search across platforms and retail partners.
- Coordinate with key third party vendors & agencies, including project briefings and negotiation, timeline management, budget management, project delivery and reporting.
- Partner with Shopper Marketing to assure digital campaign performance, pacing, and accountability.
- Work alongside Retailer Media, Email and Social Media buyers to turn marketing strategies into effective & efficient programs that unlock real value for Seventh Generation.
- Generate marketing program reporting & insights to enable continuous improvement
- Forge strong working relationships with key internal teams including: Finance, Brand, PR, CTI, Creative, Social Mission, and Web.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Excellent practical Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables, vlookup, etc.) required.
- Stellar project management skills and initiative are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject or the equivalent combination of education and experience with 2+ years of experience in marketing or project management role with demonstrated success.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience in digital and social media platforms and technologies preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of Seventh Generation & Unilever company mission, goals and objectives.
- Must be flexible in high stress situations and be able to effectively troubleshoot.
- Experience working in values-led organizations preferred
- Must be able to work independently, to accomplish multiple tasks with limited direct supervision.
Key Competencies Desired:
- Growth Mindset: A strong focus on growth through a winning, competitive mindset. Understanding key competitors and how we would win through differentiating our mix.
- Consumer & Customer Focus: Putting our consumers & customers first is a must. Distilling consumer understanding into key insights as well as understanding the customer proposition are instrumental to success.
- Bias for Action: A heightened emphasis on speed and urgency in all our actions. In order to ensure our continued category leadership, the successful candidate will have to think outside the box and challenge traditional ways of working in order to ensure quick delivery.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connectez-vous avec nous
Nous cherchons toujours à nous connecter avec ceux qui partagent un intérêt pour un avenir durable.
Entrez en contact avec Unilever PLC et les équipes spécialisées de notre siège social, ou trouvez des contacts dans le monde entier.Nous contacter