Job Title: Territory Manager – Tandoo Alla Yar
Work Location: Tandoo Alla Yar
Job Type: Fulltime
Travel required: Frequent
About the Tea Business
With an annual turnover of around €2bn, ekaterra is the world’s largest tea business, with world-class, purpose-driven brands such as Lipton, Pukka, Tazo, T2 and PG Tips. ‘eka’ is a word taken from the Sanskrit language which means unity and one purpose, while ‘terra’ represents the earth and nature. As ekaterra we are truly united in one purpose: growing a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants.
In July 2022, CVC Capital Partners Fund VIII took over the full ownership of the ekaterra business from its previous owner, Unilever. As a standalone entity with a dedicated single-category focus, ekaterra is even better positioned to lead the tea industry, delivering higher growth and value, and a greater impact on the wider world. With 11 production factories in four continents and tea growing estates in three countries, ekaterra is a profitable and growing business whose brands reach hundreds of millions of consumers. It has a presence in over 100 countries.
Under the ownership of CVC, ekaterra has an exciting future ahead with opportunities for increased investments in our iconic brands, our people, and our capabilities. Combining the strength and scale of our brands with a focus on speed and agility, ekaterra is brewing a corporate start-up mindset that’s opening-up new opportunities for its people to flourish every day.
To Manage the distributors and trade for the designated territory to ensure effective and efficient distribution operations to deliver sales Key Performance Indicators / targets.
Your Key Tasks
- Drive the business to the desired ambition Underlying Volume Growth / Sales Growth.
- Uplift the Competitive visibility in Store.
- Coordinate with Distributor/Customer Operational plans / Executions.
- Negotiate with Customer for Joint Business planning.
- Have the acumen for Financial Matrix – Business Profitability / Gross Margin.
- Lead and drive the extended team – Build team & develop talent.
- Be accountable to uphold the business Key Performance Indicators.
- Redefine the process post execution analysis with strong analytical skills
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business management or Administration from a reputed institute
- Possess strong interpersonal, analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- A lot of empowerment will be given in this role hence the resource should be good at accountability, responsibility should have strong bias for action.
- Basic Information Technology knowledge is a pre-requisite
- At least 2 years Sales experience with minimum 1 year in FMCG environment
The qualities we look for in you
The Tea business is made up of a special blend of individuals which make our teams exciting and diverse. To be part of our tea family we are looking for individuals who think Green and are environmentally conscious, who understand the power of simplicity and who are accountable for their actions. We want those who infuse mastery and passion in everything they do to create great products and unforgettable experiences for our consumers.
What's in it for you?
We believe that growth is for everyone, we believe in growing leaders and making space to grow an owner’s mentality and like nature we adapt, we change, and we grow. We believe in connections over hierarchies and (work)levels. We have a 'corporate start-up' approach; we act with speed and agility, and we have the strength and scale of a large corporation. We are building a better world of wellbeing and a better you.
Excited about the Role?
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements, and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Should you require additional information, please contact please contact the Recruitment Specialist Shumama.firstname.lastname@example.org
Unilever est une entreprise engagée en faveur de l’équité, de l’inclusion et de la diversité. Chaque jour, nous construisons un avenir meilleur pour nos employés, nos consommateurs du monde entier et nos communautés.
Nous sommes persuadés qu’avoir des équipes variées nous permet de répondre à nos ambitions de croissance et d’encourager l’inclusion au sein de l’entreprise. Chez Unilever, nous voulons que chacun apporte son individualité, vous en faites partie ! Si vous avez besoin d’un accompagnement spécifique, faites le remonter afin que nous puissions vous accompagner tout au long de votre processus de recrutement.
Connectez-vous avec nous
Nous cherchons toujours à nous connecter avec ceux qui partagent un intérêt pour un avenir durable.
Entrez en contact avec Unilever PLC et les équipes spécialisées de notre siège social, ou trouvez des contacts dans le monde entier.Nous contacter