Background & Purpose of the Job:
The Basic Operator provides support to the production area to meet Quality, Safety, and Productivity goals. This includes but is not limited to placing components on the line, packing filled product, capping, inserting components into kits, housekeeping, sanitation and other duties, as assigned. This position reports to the Manufacturing Shift Leader. The Production Specialist is also expected to follow instructions from Machine Specialist.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform assigned duties, at the required pace to assure that the production line continues to operate with minimal downtime. References the process board/production process form and compare with actual line components to assure that the correct components are being used. Assure that the desired numbers of filled units are packed into each shipper.
- Maintain housekeeping standards and follow all GMP requirements in work areas.
- Perform assignments to assure the line is cleaned and cleared during the end of run process.
- Provide training to new temporary or inexperienced fulltime employees.
- Follow all safety, quality and GMP policies and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Must have the ability to Read and Comprehend, Writing and Mathematics.
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
What You’ll Love About his job:
- Working as a team on the production line
- Great work life balance environment
- Awesome benefits and onsite company store
- Contribution on the team helps obtain a quarterly bonus
Overall Benefits & Perks (non-union)
Medical, Dental, Vision effective immediately | 401K | Profit Sharing | Tuition/Fitness Reimbursement | Paid Leaves | Quarterly Bonus Payouts | Uniforms and PPE provided (we follow all covid protocol and guidelines for your protection)
Additional Perks for the “Jonesboro” location
- Safety shoe subsidy and prescription safety glasses
- Onsite Company store
- Subsidy for Uniform shirts- Employee picks style (dri-fit material, long or short sleeves, polo shirts, etc.)
- Company dinners and care packages periodically
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connectez-vous avec nous
Nous cherchons toujours à nous connecter avec ceux qui partagent un intérêt pour un avenir durable.
Entrez en contact avec Unilever PLC et les équipes spécialisées de notre siège social, ou trouvez des contacts dans le monde entier.Nous contacter