Job Main Purpose
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. You will be a part of a team with global and local leaders and colleagues who provide mentorship and inspiration so that you can become a better you! You can innovate, disrupt, and influence here at Unilever as we are TALENT CONNECTORS THAT MAKE EXPERIENCES HAPPEN!
The Communications & Corporate Affairs team provides the strategic leadership, capabilities and expertise to support the Unilever in building a purpose-led, future-fit organization: managing internal communications to engage employees;
The internal Communications lead help protect, maintain, and enhance Unilever’s corporate reputation as a purpose-led, future-fit organization through internal engagement and communications efforts.
Job Main Responsibilities:
- Support the team in planning, editing and writing content for a variety of internal communications mediums, including key announcements for Unilever North Africa, Levant & Iraq
- Lead the logistical/ event management for large scale townhall events involving senior leadership
- Execute and measure Unilever’s global internal campaigns in Unilever North Africa, Levant & Iraq
- Coordinate internal communication channels to embed Organization strategy, culture and values, and grow employee advocacy/engagement.
- Manage the day-to-day running, and lead projects to enhance the functionality and content of the Inside Unilever homepage, News Centre, About Unilever to constantly improve levels of employee engagement.
- Provide consultancy advice to stakeholders in the business on specific digital employee engagement projects including best use of channels and provide advice on alternatives where appropriate.
- Support with adhoc projects as part of the strategic development of owned digital channels.
- Work with the employer brand team to support content creation and calendar review for Unilever's socialmedia platforms.
- Support content creationand maintenance forUnilever website
- Monitor traditional and social media to track corporate mentions and keep abreast of industry trends and social issues, assisted with agency support
- Contribute to a calendar of internal communications activities
- Contribute to bi-monthly resultstrackers against the department’s strategic goals
Job requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies (Communications, Digital, or related field)
- 4 to 7 years of experience in corporate/ internal communications, preferably at a multinational company
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Good command of French language as a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – writing, editing, speaking and presenting
- Ability to adapt, learn quickly and remain creative and relevant
All About You:
- A team player who has a growth mindset, a spirit of service and a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo operating collaboratively, dynamically, and efficiently.
- An ambitious and pragmatic communications exec with a passion for channels, storytelling, and making the employee experience the best it can be.
- A flexible and adaptable working style, someone who can manage multiple priorities and is happy to support the wider team when required.
- Literate in and passionate about communications technologies, especially, but not limited to, the Microsoft Office 365 suite, with strong Sharepoint skills.
- Proven project and agency management skills - strong attention to detail and a track record of delivering plans with measurable results.
- The people skills to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- A purpose-led individual who can demonstrate cultural sensitivity and personal resilience.
En tant qu'employeur responsable et inclusif, Unilever est attentif à la diversité et à la mixité de ses équipes. Nos recruteurs sont engagés et veillent à l'application de processus de recrutement non-discriminants.
Tous nos postes sont ouverts aux personnes en situation de handicap et Unilever accompagne ses collaborateurs dans la mise en place d'éventuels aménagements de poste et de dispositifs d'accessibilité.
Connectez-vous avec nous
Nous cherchons toujours à nous connecter avec ceux qui partagent un intérêt pour un avenir durable.
Entrez en contact avec Unilever PLC et les équipes spécialisées de notre siège social, ou trouvez des contacts dans le monde entier.Nous contacter