Unilever is one of the World leading consumer goods companies, making and selling around 400 brands in more than 190 Countries worldwide. With the key vision of making sustainable living commonplace, 2.5 billion people use our produce to look good and get more out of life every day. We have been operating as Unilever (Cambodia) Limited since 2003 and have grown rapidly to become one of the leading companies in Cambodia. Our brands such as Viso Pises, Breeze, Comfort, Sunlight, Lux, Ponds, Vaseline, Citra, Sunsilk, Clear, Dove, Close up, Knorr, Best Food, Lipton, and Wall’s are widely available throughout the Kingdom and are market leader in the category.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The core responsibility of the job is to drive growth in GT Channel through understanding customer’s and shopper’s insights.
- Channel Plan: Developing and implementing channel plan including corporate promotional strategy, key innovation/ renovation, monthly channel priorities, perfect store program, Core of the Core program (CoTC), channel mix management, and trade event activities that integrates customer’s and shopper’s insights to response to market’s competition and ensuring the plan are flawlessly executed on-time in full.
- Channel Analysis: Using external and internal information such market trends, customer, and shopper’s & trade insight to unlock the growth opportunities with right channel landscape growth projection for both short-term and long-term trend.
- Trade Event Management: Preparation of trade launch event and leading end-to-end activities from budgeting, trade scheme, and execution.
- Budgeting: Coordinating channel traffic activities with budget planning according to the company growth agenda and company guideline.
- Team Coordination: Facilitate meetings and discussions between category team, channel operation team and field sales operation team to identify specific channel issue and growth opportunity to deliver short-term sales forecast by each channel.
The ideal candidate needs good interpersonal skills, time management and task prioritization skills with strong data analytics and critical thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in sales/marketing or business perspective.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Sales Force/Trade/Channel Marketing in FMCG Industry.
- Excellence of communication in English both written and spoken.
- Excellence of operating computer such as Excel, Data Analysis, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Power BI (additional benefit to the CV)
- General understanding about project management
- Ability to work individually and being also a good team player.
- Curious and keen to learn more to improve personal and team capacity.
- Great interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Hight agility, commitment, resilience and great discipline
- Knowledge in e-commerce platform would be a plus
HOW TO APPLY?
The Interested candidates are invited to apply online and submit your updated resume to Unilever Careers Site before the closing date of 10 March 2023.
Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions about your application, please kindly contact our HR team via Recruitment.Cambodia@unilever.com
For more information about other job opportunities, please follow our channel below:
Unilever est une entreprise engagée en faveur de l’équité, de l’inclusion et de la diversité. Chaque jour, nous construisons un avenir meilleur pour nos employés, nos consommateurs du monde entier et nos communautés.
Nous sommes persuadés qu’avoir des équipes variées nous permet de répondre à nos ambitions de croissance et d’encourager l’inclusion au sein de l’entreprise. Chez Unilever, nous voulons que chacun apporte son individualité, vous en faites partie ! Si vous avez besoin d’un accompagnement spécifique, faites le remonter afin que nous puissions vous accompagner tout au long de votre processus de recrutement.
Connectez-vous avec nous
Nous cherchons toujours à nous connecter avec ceux qui partagent un intérêt pour un avenir durable.
Entrez en contact avec Unilever PLC et les équipes spécialisées de notre siège social, ou trouvez des contacts dans le monde entier.Nous contacter