Team Lead - Production
Location: Raeford NC
Background & Purpose of the Job
At Unilever – Raeford, we believe in developing talent and leading through our autonomous ways of working. As one team, we will achieve endless possibilities! The Unilever – Raeford facility is a world-class personal care manufacturing site, utilizing digital tools to be a lighthouse factory globally
The Team Lead - Production will drive current and future manufacturing performance in the areas of Safety, Productivity, Cost, Quality, Delivery and Morale using WCM operating framework.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
The Team Leader is accountable for the productivity of the area on your assigned shift
- Utilize WCM or other problem-solving methodology/tools to determine root cause and deploy a systematic approach.
- Lead and motivate a team towards common goals and encourage team development.
- Contact appropriate resources for issue resolution, providing alternative duties in the event of breakdown or material shortage, monitoring general performance and behavior of employees and adjusting crewing.
- Interfacing with facilities support, material planning, quality support, warehouse and other departments to ensure efficient operation to meet plant goals.
- Regularly cascading/communicating site targets and goals from shift to shift and to Area Leaders.
- Managing the operational cost of assigned area on assigned shift including controlling overtime
- Leading the training and development of teammates on your line and shift
- Shared responsibility for the selection, coaching and promotional opportunities of the teammates in your assigned area on your shift.
- Responsible for continuous improvement and driving loss reduction.
- All other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- High School Diploma or GED (REQUIRED)
- Prefer 2 or more years’ experience in a manufacturing operation and a strong technical skill set.
- Previous maintenance experience or current enrollment in a technical education program is a plus.
- Strong computer, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, physical and background check.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connectez-vous avec nous
Nous cherchons toujours à nous connecter avec ceux qui partagent un intérêt pour un avenir durable.
Entrez en contact avec Unilever PLC et les équipes spécialisées de notre siège social, ou trouvez des contacts dans le monde entier.Nous contacter