CONTEXT OF THE INTERNSHIP
Who we are... we are Elida Beauty
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new beauty business within Unilever. We are re-founding iconic brands (Tigi, Timotei, Monsavon, Brut, Williams...) by remixing them for today's generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were the first time around.
Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the 'beauty dance floor' with top-quality products at great value.
Driven by our colleague's creativity, agility and close connection with consumers, customers and suppliers, we are able to unleash the true potential of our already loved brands with a fresh start. We 'Re-Found' them using a start-up mentality that always 'finds a way'. Our 'no silos', one team approach drives both personal and business growth so that together we deliver outcomes that are music to the ears of consumers, customers, colleagues, and the planet alike.
- Location: Remote and on-site at Unilever headquarters France in Neuilly-sur-Seine.
- 1 internship position to fill as Assistant Brand Manager Market expansion on
- Tigi: famous hair care and styling brand in the UK that is growing across Continental Europe
- Brut: Iconic deodorant and fragrance brand in France, South Africa and India
- Fissan: Baby Care brand which is leader in Italy
- Duration and Start date: 6-month internship starting early January 2024.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Day-to-day support of marketing teams (time to be allocated on TIGI, Brut and Fissan)
- Creation of brands toolkits for commercial team and distributors
- Support on adaptation of brands assets (packs, communication) to the different markets
- Support and analysis of Consumer Market Insights activities on brands, markets and competition
- Support on development and adaptation of brand activation plan in different markets
- Management and reporting of local activations (in-store, PR, digital) with distributors and agencies
- Daily collaboration with CD teams and other cross-functional teams
- Support in setting up accounts for new distributors on different Elida Beauty platforms
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Operational internship with responsibilities and autonomy
- Multi-functional environment: during this internship, you will be in direct contact with Marketing, Sales, R&D and Supply Chain departments
- You will report to several Brand Managers
- You will benefit from a real training course on your function, your work environment, and the tools on which you will be required to work.
- Your internship supervisors will guide you daily to help you develop your know-how and interpersonal skills.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TEAM PLAYERS WHO BRING…
- Student in Business School / University bac +4/+5 you are looking for a 2nd part of gap year or end of studies internship
- Fluent in English is a must, French and other languages are a plus
- Already completed a first experience in Marketing, as an Assistant Brand Manager and/or Sales
- Passion about our consumers, our brands & our purpose
- Ambition to learn & proactivity in your own development
- Particularly autonomous, good interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of distributor/consumer panels is recommended.
En tant qu'employeur responsable et inclusif, Unilever est attentif à la diversité et à la mixité de ses équipes. Nos recruteurs sont engagés et veillent à l'application de processus de recrutement non-discriminants.
Tous nos postes sont ouverts aux personnes en situation de handicap et Unilever accompagne ses collaborateurs dans la mise en place d'éventuels aménagements de poste et de dispositifs d'accessibilité.
Connectez-vous avec nous
Nous cherchons toujours à nous connecter avec ceux qui partagent un intérêt pour un avenir durable.
Entrez en contact avec Unilever PLC et les équipes spécialisées de notre siège social, ou trouvez des contacts dans le monde entier.Nous contacter