Unilever is proud of its tea business ekaterra, the biggest in the world, with world class purpose driven brands such as Lipton, PG tips and Pukka. eka stands for unity and one purpose while terra stands for earth and nature. As ekaterra we are united in one purpose: growing a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants. Recently Unilever announced that it had agreed to sell ekaterra to CVC Capital Partners Fund VIII.
Present in more than 100 countries, ekaterra generated revenues of €2 billion in 2019. With 11 production factories in four continents and tea growing estates in three countries, ekaterra is a profitable and growing business offering a world of wellbeing with the regenerative power of plants to hundreds of millions of consumers. As a standalone entity, ekaterra is even better positioned to lead the industry with dedicated focus driving greater growth and value.
Under CVC’s ownership, ekaterra has an exciting future ahead with opportunities for increased investments in our brands, our people and our capabilities. Combining the strength and scale of its global iconic brands with speed and agility, ekaterra is brewing a ‘corporate start-up’ mindset that’s opening-up new opportunities to flourish every day – both for its business, and its people.
At ekaterra, we work alongside people who put consumer love at the heart of every decision. Diverse minds who celebrate new ideas, share our values and the commitment we have for the wellbeing of all. In return, we create an environment that gives our people space and freedom, where they can grow as leaders. A connected community where ideas can thrive. Where you explore new challenges. Learning all you need to master your field, and even more about yourself.
Be part of this amazing blend. Join our collective and help us grow a better world of wellbeing and a better you.
The Suffolk factory has been the North American home of Lipton Tea since 1955. We are proud to have strong roots in our community and a legacy of delighting consumers with quality Lipton and TAZO products. Our team is committed to continuous improvement through collaboration and innovation. If you are looking for a dynamic environment with strong focus on personal development, we are the perfect place to grow your career.
Working under the direction of the Global SU Finance Manager, the SU Implementation Lead will be responsible for successful implementation of SAP S4H for the Sourcing Unit and the SU processes and controls in line with the end state controls and processes design.
This person will be the single point of contact for the SU working closely with the Sourcing unit controller, Global project team (Blossom), 3rd party implementation partner and the ekaterra Global supply chain finance team to ensure a smooth implementation and transition to the new ERP and processes and controls framework for the sourcing unit.
- Single point of contact coordinating all aspects of the Sourcing unit SAP implementation plan (as defined by the Systems implementation partner and the Blossom team) including:
Collecting the master data and transactional data required in S/4 HANA system for factories. Communicating local requirements to Blossom team and track them until completion. Coordinating the go live and hyper-care plans and supporting first MECs in SUs
- Assess current finance processes and controls and manage transition to new end state finance processes and controls for the sourcing unit
- Working closely with internal and external finance and technical teams and evaluate how system changes will affect processes, controls, master data, and reporting. Recommend changes based on their evaluations and input
- Ensure that workflows are in line with the global end state design for the sourcing unit
- Working with the ERP implementation partner identify key group of core users who will perform UAT testing in line with requirements
- Co-ordinate training requirements for ERP users on site ensuring delivery in line with Blossom team plans
- Working with the SU controller on the cutover process ensuring all cutover activities assigned to the SU controller are being carried out/completed and transitioned on his/her behalf on time in full
- Track project requirements and delivery against milestones with the implementation teams identifying and coordinating resolution of any constraints or issues
- Working with SU controller to implement all reporting requirements from new ERP or other tools as required
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in finance ERP implementation roles within manufacturing environments
- Relevant Finance IT project experiences with involvement in SAP implementation
- Project Management experience with SAP implementation knowledge preferred
- >3 years in SC and factory finance roles highly valued
- Worked in FMCG, Multi-national companies
- Professional qualifications CIMA/ACCA etc
- Demonstrated excellent, in-depth, and hands-on knowledge of financial landscape and processes Preferably with an understanding of the complexities of multi-currency, multi-site, and multi-organizational implementations
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office package
- Good supervisory skills and communication skills
- Good interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and a proactive, problem-solving approach is required
- Fluency in English and effective communication skills are required
For office-based, Research & Development, and remote positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connectez-vous avec nous
Nous cherchons toujours à nous connecter avec ceux qui partagent un intérêt pour un avenir durable.
Entrez en contact avec Unilever PLC et les équipes spécialisées de notre siège social, ou trouvez des contacts dans le monde entier.Nous contacter