Background & Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the Internship Program is to introduce students to Unilever through a challenging and rewarding experience, which offers them the opportunity to contribute to business goals. At the conclusion of the 4-month internship, all interns present their project findings to a panel of key business leaders. Following the Internship, you may be invited to join Unilever in a full-time role.
Who You Are
Work with great people and great brands to do work that makes you proud every day. Unilever offers the chance to make a real positive impact within a purpose-driven sustainable business.
- You’re a born leader: You seek fresh opportunities, insisting on innovation and never settling for “good enough.” You take pride in delivering work to the highest standards.
- You’re a dot connector: You are innovative, resourceful, willing to overcome challenges, and are motivated to improve or create something new.
- You’re a change-maker: You know there is always a way we can improve results and you are committed to helping others see those possibilities.
- You’re a strategy guru: You love to think outside the box and imagine new possibilities for the business. You are a visionary, creating strategies to drive business growth and inspiring others along the way.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: You believe in taking the lead in the marketplace versus following. You have a positive attitude about the company's future and a passion for winning.
What You Will Do
Finance Excellence Team Customer Development - Toronto
- Support the monthly Sales forecasting process, month end analysis, compilation of Canadian CD balanced scorecard, and trade spend analysis
- Prepare and maintain various reports that showcase customer performance metrics (including shares, profitability, etc.)
- Consolidate monthly Earn/ Spend report & Matrix for management review
- Liaison with various account teams to understand invalid status and provide commentary/insights to team
- Analyze monthly payments due and communicate updates to Key Account Managers (KAMs) for specific customer accounts
- Assist with the Trade budgeting process: collecting Preferred Vendor estimates and provide review on key assumptions
- Assist with required SAP Business Intelligence (BI) data pulls for different Customer P&Ls
Finance Excellence Team S&OP – Toronto
- Support the monthly business rhythm (S&OP), month end processes and Global forecasting submissions from a Total Company perspective
- Assist in the consolidation and P&L analysis of our three-year Strategic plan
- Play a key role in our annual Volume Collection process to build out-year supply and demand
- Assist in improving current tools and processes for Management Report and P&L analysis
- Business Partner with Marketing teams to drive Coupon analytics and better decision making
- Ad hoc support to the FET Decision-Support team and FET-Marketing Finance teams
- Liaison with cross-functional teams to support our Monthly Performance and KPI tracker
What You’ll Need To Succeed
The successful candidate should be working towards completion of a Business Administration degree with a specialization in finance and an interest to pursue a career in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry. We seek individuals who are dedicated, mature, outgoing and thrive in a team environment. Superior proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required; along with an overall level of expertise in PC/MS Office environments. The successful candidates will be results-oriented with demonstrated initiative and drive. They will possess excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical skills with a sound knowledge of accounting principles. Prior relevant work experience with a CPG company and working knowledge of SAP is considered an asset.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance or accommodations at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at 1-855-239-5459 or NAAccommodations@unliever.com. Please note: These lines are reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Unilever Canada is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national or ethnic origin, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics, and a conviction for which a pardon has been granted.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: These lines are reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Unilever Canada est une organisation engagé à la diversité et à l'inclusion pour stimuler nos résultats d'affaires et créer un meilleur avenir chaque jour pour nos employés, les consommateurs globaux, les partenaires et les communautés. Nous croyons qu'un effectif diversifiée nous permet de faire correspondre nos ambitions de croissance et de stimuler l'inclusion dans l'entreprise. Tous les candidats qualifiés recevront la considération pour un emploi sans égard à la race, la couleur, la religion, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité ou l'expression de genre, l'âge, l'origine nationale ou ethnique, l'état matrimonial, la situation familiale, l'invalidité, les caractéristiques génétique, et une condamnation pour laquelle un pardon a été accordée.
Si vous êtes une personne handicapée qui a besoin d'aide à tout moment au cours de notre processus de recrutement, veuillez communiquer avec nous au NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Veuillez noter: ces lignes sont réservées aux personnes handicapées ayant besoin d'aide et ne sont pas un moyen d'enquêter sur les postes.
Connectez-vous avec nous
Nous cherchons toujours à nous connecter avec ceux qui partagent un intérêt pour un avenir durable.
Entrez en contact avec Unilever PLC et les équipes spécialisées de notre siège social, ou trouvez des contacts dans le monde entier.Nous contacter